My primers are coming!! My primers are coming

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS

Re: My primers are coming!! My primers are coming

Post by Jim White »

Captqc wrote: Let this whole shortage thing be a lesson to any gun owner out there who voted for you know who! :wall: :eew: Gary
Gag, retch, heeve and pass the "barf-bag" while you're at it... :eew: :eew: :eew:

I gotta' hunch, just like in 1993, when this health care is behind us (one-way or the other), the noise about gun control will pick up, maybe not about necessarly banning them but some restrictions, taxes, and the really scary one, "lead toxic/polution" will start coming out. While a frontal assault probably has little chance of success, a prudent one would conclude: there's is more than one way to skin a cat. I'm sure the Carolyn McCartney's of the world are thinking that too...

I hope I'm wrong, but...

Last of all, glad to hear you folks who were high-and-dry in the primer world are starting to get your items.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

I don't want to hyjack this thread so I'll end here with this link to some fun gun control facts. Gary
http://www.gunfacts.info/
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS

Post by Jim White »

On this subject I'm happy to hear those who were beginning to find themselves behind the 8-ball are getting their items now. Knock-on-wood, I just hope the price of brass & copper don't soar through the roof like did in 2006 & 2007 and drive the component prices up even more. Thats why I started stocking up on primers back then, because of the cost...

Jim
Gube
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP and BTVSS. Tikka 3 stainless & grey laminate

Post by Gube »

Supplies are still pretty bare out here in Alberta. I did manage to pick up 2000 CCI 450's from the local Ma & Pa shop a month ago.
Savage Vaporizer
aorelup
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12 BGTVS

Post by aorelup »

Picked up some CCI large and small rifle this weekend from Nashville Basspro. They even had a fair amount of powder and brass.