The Ghost of Christmas Just Past and the coming of the New Y

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
GlennGTR
.204 Ruger Guns: 77 ultralight all weather

The Ghost of Christmas Just Past and the coming of the New Y

Post by GlennGTR »

Christmas went by nicely this year without incident or even the slightest disapointment.The kids were well pleased and the wife pleasently suprised.Then of course I get to do all my own shoping too,lol.I hope things went as smoothly for all of you and that your all equally blessed or lucky depending on your views. Its been a good year for the Gaither clan.Of course the best of the year was the birth of our newest clan member Henry last December and turning one this year.As a new member let me express my gratitude for all the advice and experienced council that Ive recieved from some of you.It has been put to good use. As for the next year well theres alot going on there now isnt there?The big race is on again and the fight for democracy and freedom continues to play out in front of us.Lets make sure that we arent just watching the game but take a stand on the fields of liberty and make ourselves heard.In my opinion responsible gun owners make the best citizens.Youll never hear one say somthing like,"I think we need to change the Constitution,"or "Its really a document and theory no longer viable in the modern world." Lets keep our eyes on their hands when they talk and always be ware of a duck hunting democrat...they really dont like guns.As for this web site and the knowledge and pleasure I take from it in my opinion deserves all of our support.Heres to 2008 and a great new year of shooting .Hope to hear more from all of you in the comming days .
Lee C.

Re: The Ghost of Christmas Just Past and the coming of the New Y

Post by Lee C. »

Well GlennGTR, It sounds like you and yours had a great christmas. We did as will with all the grandkids running around. Befor you know it little Henry will be going out hunting with you. My youngest son is 29 now and i stell can't belive it some times. Here is hopping yours and every one on the forum has a great new year.