need advice on tools

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
ryutzy
.204 Ruger Guns: Superior Arms Custom AR-15 Leopold VXIII 4.5-14X50

need advice on tools

Post by ryutzy »

I am looking for a quality tool to take off the burrs around the flash hole of my 204 brass. What is the best tool for this job? My large rifle tool wont work for the 204. What do you all recommend? I want the best product out there. Also I am looking for a new chronograph as the one that I use seems to be quite questionable on it's reliability. Anyone have an accurate one they recommend? Thanks for your input
It's hard to detect good luck, It looks so much like something you've worked hard for and earned.
Stay humble, Stay teacheable
Neil S.
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Re: need advice on tools

Post by Neil S. »

I recently purchased a K & M 20 cal flash hole deburring tool. I like it because it indexes off the web of the case rather than off the neck and it worked great on 100 cases so far.
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Re: need advice on tools

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

i now offer a 20 caliber flash hole deburr tool that indexes off the case bottom. In addition we still offer them in the original model that indexes off the case mouth. There seem to be people that prefer them both ways. The new ones are made of stainless just like the originals. PM me or email me directly at brads_232000@yahoo.com for anyone that may be interested.