Browning Citori 525 Sporting

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Browning Citori 525 Sporting

Post by Mike »

Posting this for a very good friend. I have personally handled and fired this shotgun and can attest to its condition and the reputation of the seller. If interested, PM me and I will put you directly in touch with seller. I also have several pictures of the gun that I can email to anyone who is interested.

This is a lightly used Browning Citori 525 Sporting, Grade I in 12 ga. with 28” barrels. For those not familiar with the 525 Sporting, palm swell and ported barrels are standard features from the factory. The Sporting also includes a “Hi-Viz Pro-Comp” front sight and white mid-rib bead. On a number of occasions, I had issues with the fiber optic insert in the Hi Viz sight coming out, so I replaced it with a gold bead, but I still have the original sight and 6 six fiber optic inserts and they will be shipped with the gun.

I purchased the gun NIB 3 years ago and have put approximately 500 rounds through it. It is in excellent condition and has always been cleaned after use. There are a couple tiny discoloration marks on the left side of the receiver (somewhat visible in one of the pictures) and two very small handling marks on the wood that are too inconspicuous to show up in pictures, but otherwise it looks brand new.

The gun will ship in a Browning hard-side takedown case (paid $200 for case) along with the owner’s manual, two extra triggers, Hi-Viz front sight w/ fiber optics, factory choke wrench, and 7 standard Inv+ choke tubes—skeet(2), IC(2), MOD(2), F (1).

$1,700 for the package and I will ship to your FFL in the US, lower 48 only, cost is $25. Will not ship to CA. Will accept cashiers check for payment, no personal checks please.
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Re: Browning Citori 525 Sporting

Post by Mike »

SOLD!