US Supreme Court Hearing on Heller.

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
LeeC

US Supreme Court Hearing on Heller.

Post by LeeC »

Listened to it on Cspan...very interesting. We can expect a decision in late June. If you missed it and want to catch it go to nraila.org.
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Re: US Supreme Court Hearing on Heller.

Post by glenn asher »

I was listening to NPR on the way home from work, I thought they were going to cry, they were so sad, thinking we were going to carry around RPGs and machine guns, and stockpiling munitions to overthrow the gubmint. They even had one of DC's lawyers on, and he admitted that we'd probably win some part of the suit, if not all. That REALLY made them sigh. Oh well :mrgreen: .
They just don't get it, and never will. That's okay, I don't get where the First Amendment gives them the right to be so one-sided on everything they report. :eew:
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Critter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger #1B .204, Ruger 77/44,

Re: US Supreme Court Hearing on Heller.

Post by Critter »

thinking we were going to carry around RPGs and machine guns
You know I just bet there's some importer sitting on a warehouse, just waiting for the law to change so he so he can fill the gun stores with them.

Of course, sometimes I wax a little bit cynical! :lol: