SOLD -- Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 w/Varmint Z reticle.

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
maverick
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger #1V Stainless

SOLD -- Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 w/Varmint Z reticle.

Post by maverick »

SOLD -- Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 w/ Varmint Z reticle. I bought this new 4-5 years ago, and put it atop my .204 Ruger. I inherited a few varmint rifles shortly thereafter, and this combo subsequently got little use (less than 100 rds thru it). I got tired of it taking up space in the gun safe, so I split up the rifle and scope 2 days ago, sold the rifle, and am now listing the scope for sale. I'd like $625 for the scope, and I'll pay the shipping cost. (The cheapest I've been able to find this scope for sale anywhere on the internet in $849.) This scope and the reticle is perfect for varmints, target shooting, and load development. This reticle, coupled with Zeiss Ballistic Calculator, work extremely well for the .204 out to 600 yds, and the 1/4" target turrets allows the option to "dial" for those that prefer twisting turrets over using the ballistic reticle. Will include the Leupold Mark 4 Tactical rings with the scope for another $50. (The scope is indistinguishable from new -- in looking at it, I can't tell that it's ever been mounted.) Let me know if interested, and I'll send pix, etc... Thanks!
-- Mark
Last edited by maverick on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
My greatest fear is that when I die, my wife will sell all my toys for what she thinks I paid for them...
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS

Re: Zeiss Conquest 6.5-20x50 w/Varmint Z reticle.

Post by Jim White »

PM sent