Good Times!

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
vmaster59
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527

Good Times!

Post by vmaster59 »

Just as the sun was going down. I had the Fox Pro running with the "Lighting Jack". About four minus into the call I saw a coyote bugging out. He had come in and saw us before we saw him. So with the jig up. We moved on down the road. And as I looked down this pipeline road. I saw something down as the road just topped out. Pull out my rifle and looked through the scope and seen that it was a coyote. His head and shoulders was all that I could see at this point. leaving the truck running so not to spook him by changing anything. I got out of the truck and laid my Ruger 223 Rem. across the hood. Let the cross hairs set on his right side. And let a 45 gr. JHP go down the dusty road. It hit with a load thud and the coyote did the "death spin". He ran about ten yards and drop dead. We later range the shot and found it to be 197 yards. From the size of the wound the 45 JHP open up on the fur. I figure this one was the one who had just bugged out. And was sitting on top of this hill watching us. Good times!

-----------------CLICK HERE-----------------