hello again

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
cracker

hello again

Post by cracker »

Just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know I have not fallen off the earth. Its been very busy and hectic around here, but it seems that things maybe slowing down a bit for me.
RIO I have been playing with the 330 dakota and it is one very sweet rifle. I have it dialed in to 500 yrds and the new range I joined should have their 600 yrd range up soon. Been busy burning powder in the smith and wesson M&P 40c, now that wisconsin has finally gone to conceal carry. I have been lurking around in the shadows on this site but now I hope I can post a little and stay in touch with the great friends on this site. RIO with the 330 dakota a did something interesting with a 5 shot group I shot one round at 100 then one at 200 one at300 400, and 500 for a five shoot group. not real impressed with that days shooting but it was a fun group to shoot. I am going to do it again and will post pics. the harvest season is around the corner and I wish everyone the best in filling the freezers.
Take care and hope to be back soon
Sportingly
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: hello again

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Good to hear from you again, Cracker. Also glad to hear my old 330 Dakota is serving you well indeed. Remember, we know it works, as there's two less moose and four less bull elk walking about because of that old girl. :wink:

I hope she continues to serve you well. Keep us posted on how she does for you this year in the game fields. Any big stuff on the menu?
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

cracker

Re: hello again

Post by cracker »

Rick
no big stuff this year but a have one spot she will be hunting whitetails with me, depending on where the deer shows themself shots will be from a short 150yrds to 400 at the long end.
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker