E.O.R.F.S. Franchise

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: E.O.R.F.S. Franchise

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Okay to set this straight, I'm in a unique position to comment, as I was born and raised in British Columbia, but have lived here the last half of my life. To that end, to the best of my knowledge, there is NO difference between Canadian AND American Old Farts. They're both set in their ways, not subject to change (willingly), usually familiar around a rifle, patriotic, excessive gas, and prone to fits of forgetfulness.

The fact that they both can shoot is pure bonus material! :lol:

Thanks for the BD wishes guys, very much appreciated.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

Rick, Happy Birthday! :party1: :pals: You sure you won't have any new toys next spring? I will! :lol: Gary
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Post by Mike »

Rick in Oregon wrote:Now I like that moniker.....probably 'cause I are one! :eek: Just had another birthday today......I seem to be racking them up, but I know for a fact that it still beats the alternative. Us old farts gotta stick together.
Mine's today. When was yours? Happy belated birthday, Rick! :pals:
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS

Post by Jim White »

Happy Birthday and here's to many more... :wtg:
kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Post by kenbrofox »

Hotshot, brill reply.When you get to my age one old F is just like another, and neither is anything to blow off about. It's when you get to Joan Rivers' age you need to worry, as she said " i'm so old, when i fart dust come out" LOL. :D PS. is it a cold wind that blows down from Saskatuen? Cheers Ken.
' Pay it forward buddy '
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Mike wrote:Mine's today. When was yours? Happy belated birthday, Rick!
It was yesterday, Friday the 6th.....are we birthday twins? One of my sons is today the 7th.

Thanks Jim and Ken....welcome to the club. Lots of valuable experience around here it appears, what with all the "advanced" age of the more "experienced" members......

Captqc: I'm working on the cartoon graphic for the next Annual Rat Rodeo, a combined event put on by the Varmint Relocation Program in N. CA, and the EORFS. These will be some very cool shirts! Stay tuned........
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Post by Ray P »

:lol: RIO and the rest of the birthday boys in November................A big Happy Birthday to ALL.................God Bless to a great bunch!! A lot smiles and laughs here. My son and my nephew are November boys. My son 11/20 he'll be 22 and my nephew 11/22 he'll be 23.
Thanks for all the posts. I keep wish we all closer to coverse around a camp fire and also smell some burnt gun powder.
Later
Ray P
Last edited by Ray P on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
futuretrades
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 .204 Ruger Varmint, Bull Bbl, Lupy 6-18x40 custom

Post by futuretrades »

A BIG HAPPY B_DAY to all the november "kids" My shootin buddy has a b-day in nov. also. he was the youngest in our graduating class.

always thankful for all the membership here. and remember we are not getting older, we are getting better, right.
UH, maybe not. i can't seem to remember what the heck is happening! that CRS thingie is going on with me :eek:
NRA Benefactor Life member
HOWA 1500 Varmint 204 Ruger, Bull Barrel, Hogue Overmold Stock, Leupold VXII 6-18x40mm AO LRV Custom Reticle Timney Trigger
Cooper Mdl 21 20VarTargW/Leupold VXIII, 6-20x40AO Varmint Hunter reticle.
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Post by Mike »

Rick in Oregon wrote:It was yesterday, Friday the 6th.....are we birthday twins?
Yep, we are! I hope that you had a good one, Rick. I managed to stock up on a bit of elk hunting gear. ;)