Ruger 22 Charger

Ask questions or share information about rimfire guns such as the Ruger 10/22.
ruger357w
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 Mark 11 204 ruger and Remington XR-100 204 ruger

Ruger 22 Charger

Post by ruger357w »

Any one got one of these ruger 22 charger pistols? they look pretty cool. I"m thinking about getting one and just wondering how good they perform.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Ruger 22 Charger

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Check over on rimfire central, as they've been discussed at length there for some time.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

I've got one and I like it. I shoot off a bench and It will be used as a short range gun on sage rats. I put a red dot on it but you can put any optics you want. Gary
Captqc

Post by Captqc »

Update! I gave my red-dot to my son and topped my Charger with a Leupold 2.5 - 8X scope. I'll post a picture soon. Gary
Update to the update: Picture posted in .204 Ruger Varmint Hunting "The Great Rat Rodeo" posting.
Last edited by Captqc on Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Post by glenn asher »

A friend of mine has one, but it won't be available for our trip to SD next week. He's getting a 17M2 barrel made for it......... the nutcase simply can NOT leave it alone :mrgreen: He's "ate up" with 10/22s anyway, he has NINE other ones, all of them customized to the "nth" degree, with custom painted wood stocks, trigger groups, barrels, the whole nine yards. I guess I should have known he'd monkey with his Charger, too.............

That's nothing, he messes around the the TC Benchmark his wife owns, the CZ boltguns, the Marlins and Savages, the feller just can't leave "good enough" alone :lol: :lol:

On the other hand, his assortment of coolashell neat rimfires makes my day, when he breaks them out at the range..............
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Captqc

Post by Captqc »

Guys, I just put in a new hammer kit from volquartson and the trigger pull went from just over 5 lbs to 2 lbs! I can't wait for spring!!!! Gary