shooting bench

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the 204 Ruger.
ulen mn
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527 Varmint

shooting bench

Post by ulen mn »

I was on the midway site and seen there is a shooting bench comming out soon called the caldwell stable table portable shooting bench I hope this isnt what they did with RIO's design
it would be real disapointing that I didnt order one from him first if it is. Just my 2 cents
Rick AKA Ulen MN
NRA Life Member
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Re: shooting bench

Post by WrzWaldo »

Ditto!

"it would be real disapointing that I didnt order one from him first if it is"

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.e ... t=11082005
Sidewinderwa
.204 Ruger Guns: Savages

Post by Sidewinderwa »

No this is a different bench. Guns and Ammo show did a showcase of the BR Pivot. The suggested retail price is listed as $600. It will have a plastic and wood top options. The distributors that I have access to do not have any yet.
Please, no Sidewinder today!
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

It appears the bench shown on the Midway USA site is what they told me is their "entry level" bench, the "affordable" unit to compete with the other "less expensive" flimsy units out there.

I was told that the one Waldo most likely saw was their top end unit, that should be a faithful replica of my BR Pivot. When I sold my patent, I also sold the name "BR Pivot", so I think that the real-meal-deal bench is just around the corner, and should be availabe very soon. In all, there will be three models from Caldwell/Midway, the one shown, one with only one adjustable leg with upgrades, and the one we all know as the BR Pivot.

If I hear any encouraging news, I'll fill you guys in. I don't get the Guns & Ammo Channel, so you guys do the same here if you see anything further, okay?
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails