Tikka T3 .204 in the USA

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
joea
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Tikka T3 .204 in the USA

Post by joea »

FYI...I submitted a question to Beretta Customer Support on the availability of the T3 in .204 in the USA. Here is the response:

Hello Joe:
Beretta USA, expects to start importing the T3 varmint in 204 ruger, in middle of 2008.
Thank you for contacting Beretta Customer Support.

If you have follow up questions or need further assistance with this issue, please update this incident.

Best regards,

Beretta Customer Support
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Re: Tikka T3 .204 in the USA

Post by Silverfox »

When I was in the Scheel's store in Billings, MT this past summer, they had some of the Tikka T3 Varmint rifles in stock and one of them was in .204 Ruger. The salesperson said that Scheel's was the exclusive distributor of these in the US. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not, but I didn't see any other stores with them in stock.

Edited to add--I also saw some of these same rifles in the Scheel's store in Minot, ND about three weeks ago and the salesperson told me the same "exclusive distributor" line there.
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox
rpbill
.204 Ruger Guns: TC Encore rifle

Post by rpbill »

Silverfox wrote:When I was in the Scheel's store in Billings, MT this past summer, they had some of the Tikka T3 Varmint rifles in stock and one of them was in .204 Ruger. The salesperson said that Scheel's was the exclusive distributor of these in the US. I don't know if he was telling the truth or not, but I didn't see any other stores with them in stock.

Edited to add--I also saw some of these same rifles in the Scheel's store in Minot, ND about three weeks ago and the salesperson told me the same "exclusive distributor" line there.
Are you the same Silverfox from Saubier.com? If so, I was just sayin "Hi" and you need my rifle.
:D Bill
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Post by Silverfox »

rpbill--I am the person to whom you refer :wink:

As far as "NEEDING" your rifle, I definitely have the "WANTS," but unfortunately, I have more rifles than I "NEED" already. I sure have been toying with the idea of a little .17 HMR for days in the prairie dog patch when the wind isn't wafting too hard or in prairie dog towns where the noise of the centerfire rifles scares them all underground for half a day. I'm going to have to pass on it for now though--SORRY!!! :cry: :cry: It sure sounds like a pretty fair deal though.
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox