Need some Scope Advice....

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

sick1: Nice write up there, bud. I'd like to comment, even though I'm a dedicated/documented Leupold user....

1. Considering how hard I know it is to shoot a digital image through a scope, I think you did a great job.

2. Even though we all know what the camera sees is much different from what our eyes actually see through a scope, your photos give a pretty good representation of brightness and resolution of the tested scopes.

3. You've got some very nice rifles there buddy! You'll fit right in here nicely. :wink:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

sick1

Post by sick1 »

Rick in Oregon wrote:sick1: Nice write up there, bud. I'd like to comment, even though I'm a dedicated/documented Leupold user....

1. Considering how hard I know it is to shoot a digital image through a scope, I think you did a great job.

2. Even though we all know what the camera sees is much different from what our eyes actually see through a scope, your photos give a pretty good representation of brightness and resolution of the tested scopes.

3. You've got some very nice rifles there buddy! You'll fit right in here nicely. :wink:

Thanks for the kind words. Jon
NRA Life Member
acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

Post by acloco »

Yes, great info.

I should have clarified my statement. The width of the fence boards is what I was referring to. Check the pics....there is some difference.