Just got Married!!!.........3 Months ago!

Talk about or share information about handguns.
dannybracy
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV w/ VX-L Leupold 6.5-20x56 VHR, Savage 12FV.204

Just got Married!!!.........3 Months ago!

Post by dannybracy »

Hey all! Long time, no talk. I have been super busy since the middle of June! I was forced to go to Mexico for a week n a half. Then we got back and moved all of her stuff in.....arranged the house......re-arranged the house......then arranged it back the way it was the first time! Lots of fun. You know it is no good when your dog is sitting in the corner on the register vent soaking up the A/C and laughing at you. Oh well. Things are finally starting to settle down here. I have got my ''honey-do" list all caught up for awhile, so I thought I would say hi to all you and share a couple of pics.

Here is the new Mrs. Bracy and I at a friends reception here not too long ago. We don't have any of our wedding pics back yet.....so this one will have to do.

And secondly, you know you have a keeper when this was my WEDDING PRESENT!!!! I have wanted one of these since before we met, and I guess she must have picked up on that. She snuck into my phone and got my FFL's number one nite while I was in the shower. She told him what I wanted and after awhile of searching, I was presented this the night before we got married!!! I love her!!, and I love my wife also for getting me it!! Ha ha

Anyhow, I just wanted to say HI to everyone again, man I have a lot of catching up to do!!!! Later guys. -Dan
***Danny Bracy***

'07 Savage 12LRPV .204 w/ VX-L Leupold 6.5-20x56 VHR
'07 Superior Arms AR15 20" Bull Varmint .223
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Just got Married!!!.........3 Months ago!

Post by Rick in Oregon »

CONGRATULATIONS DANNY!
You have a very beautiful bride, and the fact that she "understands" you is just icing on the proverbial cake. May you both have a long and prosporous life together. 'Welcome back.'

Nice pistol! ;)
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Hotshot
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage and ar-15

Post by Hotshot »

Congrats! I think you both did well.
acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

Post by acloco »

Congrats Danny B! LOL! YOU are caught up on the honey do list? Dude....she just gave you enough of the list to keep you are the short list. Go ahead...ask her for the entire list.........double dog dare ya!!

:)
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS

Post by Jim White »

Congrats, a gift like that, she's definetly a keeper. Last Friday my wife and celebrated #29 together.

Godd luck to both you.

Jim
kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Post by kenbrofox »

Congratulations Danny.....Just can't figure why you would want to go shooting? Regards,Ken. :D
' Pay it forward buddy '
Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Post by Ray P »

CONGRATULATIONS DANNY!
Way to go and make it last!!
Great looking Mrs. B. You've got a real keeper!!
Thanks for sharing the good news and peace and love always be in your hearts.
Later
Ray P :lol:
P.S. Nice gift........IT's a Ruger!!
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
dannybracy

Post by dannybracy »

Thanks everyone!!!! It was the most perfect wedding to the most perfect girl, with the most amazing honeymoon/vacation I have ever been on!!!! 9 nights in the Rivara Mia....simply spectacular!!!

I know that I am truly blessed! Words cant describe her. All I can say is that I am very lucky!!!

As far as the shooting goes....she knew from the get go that I am a GUN NUT!!!!! So I fell right into her family and her dad let me in on a little secret called Prairie Dog hunting. Invited me to go, and I was HOOKEDDDDDDDD!!!

She is just like my brother and can step right up and out shoot me every time with a new rifle/ handgun I get.... she has shot quite a few .5" five shot groups with my .204. Loves my Ar's and shooting my handguns. Since I got my CCP a couple years back and now she is getting into shooting pistols....she is even talking about taking her carry permit class. She isn't into those cute little girly guns either....she likes shootin a .45acp!!!

Anyhow, thanks again guys. I have missed all of you and all of your info!!! I am glad to be back!

Oh ya, and one last thing.......quit your laughing.....quit...... I am back to my "HONEY DO" List!!!!!!!
***Danny Bracy***

sniper model 12
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage model 12 single shot synthetic stock bull barrel

Post by sniper model 12 »

Does she have a sister?!!
"Adopt the pace of Nature: Her secret is patience."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Post by kenbrofox »

sniper, you're a bit late with that question!! If she had a sister, she would be long gone by now. :lol:
' Pay it forward buddy '
Song Dog
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 10, 12, & 16

Post by Song Dog »

Danny, Congrats to you both and many happy years.

In Christ,

Song Dog
PREDATOR DYNAMICS (facebook)
Foxpro Western Dealer Rep.
God's Country Camouflage-Fieldstaff
"A man with an experience has volumes more than a man with a theory"
giterdone
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV-Savage 12VLP-T/C Encore SS all in .204 Ruger

Post by giterdone »

Congratulations Danny, ....Has she told you yet that "Whats hers is hers and whats yours is hers too? She's a keeper.
John Moses Browning made the west safe for Winchesters
OldTurtle
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage mod. 116 and Custom .204 AR

Post by OldTurtle »

Danny, I think you are still on your Honeymoon, as far as the "Honey Do List" is concerned.... :lol:

After about 5-10 years, you will find out that there is no end...

After seeing the picture, I started to ask if her mother were still around, but then I read where her dad shoots Prairie Dogs and I'd probably have more fun with him... 8)

I'd say you are a really lucky guy on a lot of fronts... :D...Congratulations !
AR
Factory/Factory
dannybracy

Post by dannybracy »

Thanks guys!! I would have to agree we are still in the honeymoon phase. Love it. We have recently found out how good of a buddy the o'l Crock Pot is!!!! LOL.

Sniper12.....yep she does...but you are about 3 weeks too late. Just got engaged to a Cali boy that i finally got to shoot his first gun a couple months back. That was an experience. He seemed to have fun, but hasn't asked to do it again so I dunno....

Kenbrofox....You hit the nail on the head buddy!!! Haha

Thanks for the words Song Dog and Giterdone! They mean a lot! I really appreciate all the kind words and prayers from family....that includes you guys! And it is funny you say that....she hasn't said it, but I think she came to the realization that what is mine is her's and what is hers is her's!!!! She smiles, i pout, then smile :D

Old Turtle....Yep her mom is very understanding of our addiction!!! But I think sometimes I test her when I come home with a new magazine or talking about some new gun then miraculously a new black Kimber case or Remmy .257ai box shows up at her house and we are fondling it. Then as Bryon is putting in into his safe he says that it was MY IDEA......hahaha. Funny stuff. But I also keep my mouth shut when she comes home with the Ethan Alan hutch and couch and I have to help her move them in before he gets home. I am no dumby!!!!

Thanks again guys for all the kind words!!! It means a bunch! -Dan
***Danny Bracy***

atavuss
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 Mkll

Post by atavuss »

congratulations, your bride is beautiful!
are you two either very tall or are those doors behind you in your first picture smaller than the standard size (or maybe it was a cabinet)?
nice Ruger .22 pistol too! my son wants one for his 21st birthday.