T/C Encore

Talk about or share information about handguns.
BIGJON
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage model 12

T/C Encore

Post by BIGJON »

Hello everyone! I’m new to the page. I’ve been lurking around for a while now, and figured it was about time to join up. It seems that there is a lot of knowledgeable people around here, and I look forward to learning as much as I can!

I’m looking into buying, or possibly trading for a T/C Encore pistol from my brother. I was hoping that somebody could give me a rough estimate on the value of it. Like I said, it’s a T/C Encore Pistol. It is nearly brand new, with less than a hundred rounds put through either of the barrels. The bluing is still immaculate. It has two 15 inch heavy matte blue barrels. One is chambered in .308 win, and the other is chambered in 22-250. They both are equipped with Burris scopes. I’m not sure of the models but I do know that one is a 1.5-4x28, and the other is a 2-7x28. It also comes with Pachmayr grips, and a T/C gun case.

If there’s any more information needed, just tell me, and I can get a hold of it. Thanks in advance for any, and all help!
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Re: T/C Encore

Post by Captqc »

BigJon,
Welcome to the forum! I don't know the value of a TC, but I'd suggest a quick scan over on www.gunbroker.com.
Let us know what happens and remember we love pictures around here!
Gary