New kimber added to my gun safe

Talk about or share information about handguns.
happy shooter
.204 Ruger Guns: savage model 11 / ruger target gray

New kimber added to my gun safe

Post by happy shooter »

Thanks to my wife for xmas donations I was able to add a new Kimber custom II to my collection. Kimber sure makes a very nice 1911 . I enjoy shooting this almost as much as my 204. Atleast I can shoot at the club's indoor range while the weather outside is frightfull !
Photo of my two favorite 45s (45long colt Ruger & Kimber Custom II)

Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Re: New kimber added to my gun safe

Post by Captqc »

Nice looking pistols! I just added a Kimber Gold Combat to my safe. Life is good! Gary
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Happy: Very nice indeed, and congratulations. Some of us are very fortunate to have wives that understand the "gunny-thing", and I'm one of them too. Mine bought me a sweet Kimber Varmint in 204 and a Leupold VX-III 4.5-14X LR for Christmas. I felt like "Ralphie" with his long skinny box in the movie "Christmas Story", wanting to run outside and shoot it. (No, I won't shoot my eye out...but maybe Skippy's!)

I made the mistake of getting Kimber to send me their new catalog for '09....even though I have three of their .45's, I now see there's more in the catalog that are "must-have" items. Will the madness never end? :lol:

Enjoy that new Kimber!
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Post by Ray P »

Happy......... Congads on the new Kimber! "They" are sweet. the more I handle my son's custom covert II the more I like it. Dad can please have it back he asks. The Kimber is printing 10" left @ 15yrds for him don't know if its his grip or sight pic. Using all white box winchester 230 hardball. Got just shy of 300 thru it no cycle problems. Just starting reload for it, got 230grn Hornady XTP's and 185 Nosler match to try.
Rick....... Cograds too on your Kimber 204 rifle you got for Xmas, you must have been a good boy.......haha :lol: Yep looking at catelogs.......what do I need next???
Thanks for sharing and later.
Ray P
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
rpknaz
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger KM77VT MKII with Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

Post by rpknaz »

That's quite the pair of .45's you got there! Congrats.
Peace and love will get you killed. Unarmed helplessness is a welcome mat for evil. Self-defense is the most powerful, driving instinct in good people everywhere. To deny it is evil personified. Ted Nugent.
steve
.204 Ruger Guns: rem 204 lvsf

Post by steve »

nice kimber they shoot real nice hope you enjoy it.