Slobber, slobber, drool, drool

Talk about or share information about your centerfire rifles.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Slobber, slobber, drool, drool

Post by glenn asher »

Stopped at the local funshop today, he had an LRPV Savage in .22/250, with a fast twist barrel, and a VERY light Accutrigger. I fondled it for awhile, and then logic took over, and I handed it back, but I was very sorely tempted. As nice as the .204 is, the .22/250 is one that still calls to me and I still like them very much. A fast twist .22/250 would wreak havoc in a PD patch, too, WAY out there :chin: I'm going to have to take a pill to calm down, that one makes me gaga. 77 Sierras, fast twist pipe (1-9") big honkin' tube, light pull trigger................ 8) 8) 8) 8)
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Hawkeye Joe

Re: Slobber, slobber, drool, drool

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

Glenn
That's what lay-away is for . This way you have 90 days to make yourself believe you need it :twisted: It works for me :twisted: . Go for it. " you don't know what your missing" :wink:
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

Robert harrel
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger 77 m ll,cooper mod21, rem 700,savage12 fvb,savage lrpv

Post by Robert harrel »

Hawkeye Joe wrote:Glenn
That's what lay-away is for . This way you have 90 days to make yourself believe you need it :twisted: It works for me :twisted: . Go for it. " you don't know what your missing" :wink:
+1 i love mine but on a side note my gun dealer told me all he could get @ the time of my order was a 9 twist 125 rounds later while cleaning with my specs on
right there on the bbl 12 twist :huh:
it still shoots awsome anyway
If not for my forgetful nature remembering things would be no problem at all.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Post by glenn asher »

Yeah, Joe, I DO know what I'm passing by. I still have two truck payments left (one's going out next week!), and I have some hospital bills I want to knock out quick, too. Add to that, I'm gonna need tires on that truck, and I have to buy a non-res deer tag in November, yadda, yadda, yadda. I want to get out from under my bills for awhile, and breathe some fresh no- interest-accruing air, so to speak. I know the economy NEEDS my gunbuying spending ways, but it's gonna have to wait a bit longer :( Besides, I might find something else catching my eye by then :lol: .
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
woodog

Post by woodog »

glenn asher wrote:As nice as the .204 is, the .22/250 is one that still calls to me and I still like them very much. 8) 8) 8) 8)
I know the feeling. I love my Savage .204, but I get to pickup my new Howa/Houge 22.250 next Monday. :P

Woodog
San Joaquin Sighthounds
Salukis, Whippets and Greyhounds

Home of the 2005/2006 #1 National Open Field Coursing Grehound - Cucuy