Sierra Club & the Forest Service vs Wyoming ranchers

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the 204 Ruger.
Tokimini
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS with a Shilen barrel

Sierra Club & the Forest Service vs Wyoming ranchers

Post by Tokimini »

My father sent me this in an email and I thought it was so funny I had to share it. Sheep ranchers in Wyoming are having big problems with coyotes and instead of shooting and trapping the Sierra Club & the Forest Service want to use a more humane method of population control. Their idea was to live trap male yotes, castrate them and then release them back into the wild. The ranchers at the meeting where this was proposed were a bit taken aback and no one said anything. Finally one old rancher stood up and said "Son, I don't think you understand our problem. The coyotes ain't f*ckin our sheep, their eatin them." Order could not be restored and the meeting was adjourned.
ryutzy
.204 Ruger Guns: Superior Arms Custom AR-15 Leopold VXIII 4.5-14X50

Re: Sierra Club & the Forest Service vs Wyoming ranchers

Post by ryutzy »

cant stop laughing! thanks for the laugh.
It's hard to detect good luck, It looks so much like something you've worked hard for and earned.
Stay humble, Stay teacheable
Joe O
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage LRPV,Ruger K1V,G2 Contender

Post by Joe O »

The Sierra club has evolved just like the Democratic party.Neither is recognizable from 20 years ago.They both want hunting and guns banned.They easily fit in with the Global's,ie,pollitics,warming,no guns,etc.Keep your Senators phone number handy,and call often.People like Bloomberg have anti gun deals going on every week.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

All those groups are all anti-hunt/fish/gun. Funny is it not, that people like Mayor Bloomberg are so anti-gun, but the surround themselves with body guards and I bet, if the truth was known, they are packing themselves, but they want us ordinary citizens to be unarmed. Even the U.S. Humane Society is anti-animal, etc. but they sure play on asking for money from sportsman, etc that own
hunting dogs and such. The major portion of their donation moneys ( I bet) go to salary, advertisement and if $.01 on the dollar ever sees a animal issue/care, it would be amazing.. Bill K :?:
Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

Folks have been laughing at that one in literally every Rocky Mountain state for the past 20 years or so...

-BCB