Finally got out

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the 204 Ruger.
futuretrades
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 .204 Ruger Varmint, Bull Bbl, Lupy 6-18x40 custom

Finally got out

Post by futuretrades »

I finally got out to see if any rats were out in my area. Sorry guys, CRS is really catchin up to me. Forgot the camera!
Not a lot of action any way, and way too many people for my liking. First 2 spots I went to were full of people. But I stopped and looked with the binos just to see if skippy was out playing in the beautiful weather on Friday. So I went to my 3rd choice and went ahead and set up for a little shooting. I shot 40 rounds for the day. most shots were from 200 yards and less. Started out with the 39gr SBK's because of the wind. Then the wind died down and I reached for the 32 gr V Max loads. All in all it was a very good day for me. Did some shooting in some of the best weather I've seen in 5 mos or more, and was a pleasure to be outside again. I even took my coat off when I was eating lunch!
Sorry about no camera, but I know the CRS thing is happening to a bunch of us! :wall:
NRA Benefactor Life member
HOWA 1500 Varmint 204 Ruger, Bull Barrel, Hogue Overmold Stock, Leupold VXII 6-18x40mm AO LRV Custom Reticle Timney Trigger
Cooper Mdl 21 20VarTargW/Leupold VXIII, 6-20x40AO Varmint Hunter reticle.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Re: Finally got out

Post by Captqc »

:club: Kevin, you know the rules! But seeing how you aren't the only one who forgets things, we forgive you. :priest: Just remember pictures, pictures, pictures :lol: Gary
Clint E
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Re: Finally got out

Post by Clint E »

You Guys are killing me all this talk about rats ,pds ,and rock chucks.
I would like to see pics also