finally got a yote

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the 204 Ruger.
shootnut

finally got a yote

Post by shootnut »

finally it all came together. we had the fox pro on about 50 yards infront of us. was calling for about 15 min when to my left a dog started to bark and howl. i got ready to try to coax him with my lil dog, my buddy as well, when i heard some at the right. my buddy shot and missed( actually he thought he was too close so he wanted the lil guy to run away a bit). he ran about 100 yards and stopped right behind a tree from my buddys view, but perfect for me, 250-300 yards( guessing from bullet drop), standing broad side, savage 12vlp spoke and the 39 bk put him down. the other stands they were very vocal just would not come out to say hi. i will post a pic later when i can set up the accout on photo bucket.
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: finally got a yote

Post by Glen »

COOL DEAL!! You'll remember this one forever!! Congratulations!! :wink:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
GAJoe

Re: finally got a yote

Post by GAJoe »

Way to go! Those 12VLP's are fine shootin' guns. That's what I use. A little heavy but worth it when you have to reach out there. My longest DRT shot is 280yds on a half grown coyote. (small target).
GAJoe
Ezek 33:11 ... I take no pleasure in the death of wicked people. I only want them to turn from their wicked ways so they can live."
2Peter 3:9 The Lord is...not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance."
John 3:16