We're back from the 2007 Rat Rodeo

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the 204 Ruger.
goody523

Post by goody523 »

Rick-

If The Eastern Oregon Raptor Feeding Society needs an official professional photographer all you need to do is invite me to the event! The only caveat is that I get to swap rifles around with other guys to check out all the cool toys you guys have and I will drive you crazy tapping your reloading knowledge when the guns are cooling down!

I am doing some volunteer work for a charity for injured combat veterans right out in your neck of the woods so I could kill two birds with one stone on a trip out there.
Last edited by goody523 on Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If I spent as much time trying to manage my investments as I do researching guns and shooting I could retire 15 years earlier...
ADH

Looks like a good time had by all Rick.....................

Post by ADH »

glad to hear you are back safe and reloading for next years trip. sounds like there was not a lack of targets, and you did your part in taking out as many as possible. next year you need to take my camera along and see if you can get some of those primo action shots.

andy
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

ADH: Andy, how about this....next year you come with us and bring that primo Nikon digital! :eek:

Out of all the ground squirrels shoots we do every year, The Annual Rat Rodeo is always among the best of the lot. This was the 10th Annual event. Our hosts call it the "Annual Varmint Relocation Program".....and for good reason....they get relocated alright! :lol:

Here's a shot of one of the infested areas......204/varmint rifle paradise.

Goody253 & Hawkeye: PM's sent....
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails