Manning the fenceline - keeping you safe! (pics)

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the 204 Ruger.
acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

Manning the fenceline - keeping you safe! (pics)

Post by acloco »

Just a couple more pics from my Montana trip. Location in the Marias River breaks where Lewis and Clark paddled by this exact area, before heading back to the Missouri River (Great Falls, Montana).

My brother and my nephew. Distance from the fenceline where my brother is lying prone to the fenceline in the other picture is 500 yards.

glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Re: Manning the fenceline - keeping you safe! (pics)

Post by glenn asher »

Nice field of crunchgrass, it looks like they need rain reaaaaaalllllllll bad. :eek: South Dakota was like that last year, and probably all the west is in bad shape for moisture. Borrow some from MN, OK or someplace!
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Steve V
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527 Varmint, Ruger 77 V/T

Post by Steve V »

Thanks for the pics! I love Montana even when it's that dry. Kind of ironic that my trip to the Big Sky state was cut short because of........too much water!! When I was there in early June I couldn't get to my best spots because the trails in the pastures were impassible.
acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

Post by acloco »

Steve - I know what you mean.

Anybody notice the size of FEET on my "baby" brother? I think they are size 14.5/15/15.5. He is 6'2"...and rippled. I used to tease him that anybody that had feet that large must have webbed toes!

Not sure if I am the wild card in the lot or if he is?!?!? LOL! (he is my half brother - I am built more like a linebacker - 5'11" and 265).