Availability of Components

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
BOGGAN
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527

Availability of Components

Post by BOGGAN »

Was at Wholsale Sports in S'toon, picking up some powder and leads today. Selection of powder was not the best. I quizzed young guy behind the shelf when they were going to get a powder order in. He went on to show me a piece of paper stating that there will be no more components for reloading, or any ammunition 7.62, 5.56 or 50 BMG being shipped north into Canada. It claims something about the stuff happening in Mexico. Any of you guys hear anything about this.
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: Availability of Components

Post by Glen »

Just the mexican part. It seems the new gubment here is blaming us for the mexican drug wars. :mad:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Glen is right...the Mexicans have drug cartel violence problems, so they want to attack our 2nd Amendment rights to fix it. Another Obamanation in the making. Can we survive four years of this clown?
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

rpknaz
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger KM77VT MKII with Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

Post by rpknaz »

Rick in Oregon wrote:Glen is right...the Mexicans have drug cartel violence problems, so they want to attack our 2nd Amendment rights to fix it. Another Obamanation in the making. Can we survive four years of this clown?

No kidding and I certainly hope so. :?
Peace and love will get you killed. Unarmed helplessness is a welcome mat for evil. Self-defense is the most powerful, driving instinct in good people everywhere. To deny it is evil personified. Ted Nugent.
Va varminter
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12 FV

Post by Va varminter »

I don't like the phrase "Mexican drug war". We should use "Southern Border Contengancy Operation". :D Besides, wouldn't it be better to give Mexicans their own 2nd amendment instead of punishing us for ours. Maybe if their own citizenship took out some of those thugs it would not have gotten this big. But also, if we had a wall in place, there would be no "drug routes" to fight over.
http://www.fairtax.org
Election day can't get here soon enough.