Winchester brass

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
Sidewinderwa
.204 Ruger Guns: Savages

Re: Winchester brass

Post by Sidewinderwa »

Well Nosler has 204 blems on sale for $20 for 50. I ordered 200. That with the last order should keep me in 204 brass for awhile. Life is good. :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :binkybaby:
Please, no Sidewinder today!
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Post by RAMOS »

Sidewinderwa wrote:Well Nosler has 204 blems on sale for $20 for 50. I ordered 200. That with the last order should keep me in 204 brass for awhile. Life is good. :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :stickman: :binkybaby:
At $40.00/100, that's a darn good deal, anymore! The blem bullets/brass from Nosler can be very frustrating........ I NEVER can figure out what the cosmetic issue is with them. :mrgreen: Got some Partitions recently and the only difference I found was they came in a plastic bag instead of a fancy box.
Sidewinderwa
.204 Ruger Guns: Savages

Post by Sidewinderwa »

I have not loaded the Nosler blems yet but I inspected them closely. They looked good to me and could not find any issues, except maybe a tint in color. Keep those blems coming! If anyone needs 204 brass I would get it while it lasts.
Please, no Sidewinder today!
tedster
.204 Ruger Guns: Tikka T3 Varmint Stainless.

Post by tedster »

I can't get anything other than Hornady, here in the UK. I got a couple of boxes and they are pretty good, size wise and with uniform flash holes so I grabbed another couple of boxes from the same supplier.

Fingers crossed supplies will improve. I can't help but believe some big political conspiracy is going on, no one can shoot if you can't get ammo! :D
Cheers

Ted