Zmax 17 & 20 Caliber Bullets

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Zmax 17 & 20 Caliber Bullets

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

We received a phone call today and our 17 & 20 Caliber Zmax bullets are finally on their way. Price is $57 per 500 count box. The bullets are now available for sale on the website, we will begin shipping orders on Friday. http://www.customreloadingtools.com/crt_068.htm
Email or call us with questions. Email: sales@customreloadingtools.com or Phone: 260-225-4400

Thanks,

Brad
Custom Reloading Tools
Last edited by wirelessguy2005 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Re: Zmax 17 & 20 Caliber Bullets

Post by Bill K »

Email sent to you Brad. With name, address, etc. When they are ready to be sent, let me know and I will call you with CC# for payment. Thank you Bill K
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

Thank you for your order Bill.

Bill K wrote:Email sent to you Brad. With name, address, etc. When they are ready to be sent, let me know and I will call you with CC# for payment. Thank you Bill K
savageboy23
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 700 sps varmint

Post by savageboy23 »

I also emailed on availability. I can give you the info needed when need be
Remington 700 sps varmit with Leupold vx-3 6.5-20 adj objective HS Precision stock and timney trigger
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

savageboy23 wrote:I also emailed on availability. I can give you the info needed when need be

I would just hop onto his web site and place the order.. I did just a short while ago.. Before they are all gone, for a while. Bill K :)
savageboy23
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 700 sps varmint

Post by savageboy23 »

After I wrote that I thought about doing it lol. So today I did. Ordered2 500 ft boxes for p- dog hunting this year. After i get my load developed I'll load up a bunch.
Remington 700 sps varmit with Leupold vx-3 6.5-20 adj objective HS Precision stock and timney trigger
204cat
.204 Ruger Guns: rem 700 sps in 204ruger

Post by 204cat »

question ? the advertizement says "sheer murder" but zombiez are already dead hence the term "zombi" the walking dead! who is the genius behind that slogan ?
Bodei
.204 Ruger Guns: Howa Mod 1500 24" BBL .204R; Cooper M21 20 VT; CZ 527 17HH

Post by Bodei »

Zombies are "living dead" they have died once, but are reanimated. I don't think the Supreme Court has yet ruled whether they are accorded the same rights as the once-living. You could argue that killing them is "murder" I suppose. I prefer to think of them as "varmints". Not sure where PETA stands on this issue, they are probably pro-zombie (because they already think like zombies).
K = ½mv2
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Speaking of PETA, did you see where a court threw out thier suit under the 11th Ammend ( I believe) that did away with slavery. They filed a suit claiming the whales at a popular water park/show were being held as slaves and in violation of said Act.. These people can not tell the difference from animals/fowl/fish and humans.. They sure show their complete ignorance every day. They need serious mental health help. Bill K
Sth Oz Dan
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 Hawkeye

Post by Sth Oz Dan »

Oh - I thought it meant
People
Exterminating
Tiny
Animals
:lol:
204cat
.204 Ruger Guns: rem 700 sps in 204ruger

Post by 204cat »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zombie
The process described by Davis was an initial state of death-like suspended animation, followed by re-awakening — typically after being buried — into a psychotic state. The psychosis induced by the drug and psychological trauma was hypothesised by Davis to re-inforce culturally-learned beliefs and to cause the individual to reconstruct their identity as that of a zombie, since they "knew" they were dead, and had no other role to play in the Haitian society. Societal reinforcement of the belief was hypothesized by Davis to confirm for the zombie individual the zombie state, and such individuals were known to hang around in graveyards, exhibiting attitudes of low affect.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenant_%28folklore%29
A revenant is a visible ghost or animated corpse that was believed to return from the grave to terrorize the living.[1] The word "revenant" is derived from the Latin word, revenans, "returning", from the verb "revenir"; in French, "revenant" means "coming back", from the verb "revenir", meaning "to come back".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undead
Undead is a collective name for fictional, mythological, or legendary beings that are deceased and yet behave as if alive. It could also describe a dead body animated by supernatural forces (or some other life force) or by either its own soul or the soul of a malevolent creature (such as a Demon). Undead may be incorporeal, such as ghosts, or corporeal, such as vampires and zombies. Undead are featured in the legends of most cultures and in many works of fantasy and horror fiction.
Forms of undead
Main article: List of legendary creatures by type#Undead

Living corpses
Draugr
Ghoul
Jiang Shi
Lich
Mummy
Revenant
Skeleton
Vampires, which include:
Pontianak
Soucouyant
Wight
* Zombie
Spirits
Ghost
Spectre
Wraith
Ghosts in Hindu mythology:
Bhoot (ghost)
Baital
Pishacha
decided to do some research on the subject. say you know that there is a whole ology < :shock: hole ology> on the undead ? some times they are included and some times not. there seems to be many variations of what a zombie is. i was thinking that they were "back from the dead" not alive but not dead eighter. undead or revent or animated corps. dead but animated.
DoubleUp
.204 Ruger Guns: 204 Ruger

Post by DoubleUp »

There must a lot of them since they often vote in elections especially in Chicago.
sharptailhunter
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12FV

Post by sharptailhunter »

So the Z-Maxs are effective on Zombies but I don't think the V-Maxs are effective on Vampires. Does anybody know the silver content of the V-Max bullet? Any word when they'll be releasing the UV-Max? Ya know, the bullet with a UV type plasma core.