NEW 20 Caliber 37 Grain Bullets

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Re: NEW 20 Caliber 37 Grain Bullets

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

Sorry about the international shipping rates listed on the website. Unfortunately the shopping cart software that we use only allows one rate to be used for all international shipments so therefore we base it on Australia and the UK. The cost of shipping to Canada is less than the price listed on the website. Please feel free to call or email us and we can quote you the proper shipping amount for a particular order. Due to customs regulations I don't ship bullets outside the USA, however all of our other products are eligible to be shipped to most countries including Canada.

Brad
janesy wrote:These bullets look like they would be perfect for my Coyote rifle. Too bad the shipping rates to Canada are out too lunch. :chin:
janesy
.204 Ruger Guns: 700 sps

Post by janesy »

I see. I did buy stuff last month and had it sent to florida at the re-directed to me... Love your funnel.

I want one of your loading trays, I'll email you when I'm ready.

thanks Brad
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

Thank You for your business, I am glad to hear that you like the funnel. Email or call us anytime, we will make sure to get you the best shipping rate available to us for Canada.

Thanks,
Brad
janesy wrote:I see. I did buy stuff last month and had it sent to florida at the re-directed to me... Love your funnel.

I want one of your loading trays, I'll email you when I'm ready.

thanks Brad