Suprise in the mail!!!!!

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
boomer84
.204 Ruger Guns: remington 700 sps varmint

Suprise in the mail!!!!!

Post by boomer84 »

G'Day

Today i got a big shock when collecting the mail as i was greeted by a parcel that i thought would not be here for another week or so!
As i opened the box like a five year old opens a x-mas present! The grin on my face said it all. My order from customreloadingtools.com. Right there in front of me was my new small calibre powder funnel i put it together and tryed it on some preped 204R brass. PERFECT as i knew it would be! Next out the box was my new #2 reloading tray once again PERFECT! Then finally out of the box came my 25 case #2 range tray! A word better than perfect escapes me so PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT will have to do.

So a big shout out to Brad at CustomReloadingTools.com! Thanks for the speedy shipping and quality products you offer on your website and i highly recomend all your products to every one thats plans to reload or is reloading and not using your gear!

Still over the moon

Boomer
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Re: Suprise in the mail!!!!!

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

Thank You for the kind words, i appreciate you posting the positive feedback. :D

Brad
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Post by RAMOS »

Hey Brad, have you given any thought to building a shooting rest for the bench? The quality and pricing of your' current products leads me to ask. Maybe something with lots of machined aluminum and stainless steel with a built in carry handle around the $300 mark. Just wondering...
Tokimini
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS with a Shilen barrel

Post by Tokimini »

I know what I want for Christmas!! You make beautiful looking stuff Brad.

http://www.customreloadingtools.com/crt_007.htm
wirelessguy2005

I have been considering the idea of a front rest for some time now. I want to finish up with the design phase of a few other products and then i plan to start looking at designs for a front rest. No promises at this point, but it is on my radar. Thank you for inquiring.

Brad
RAMOS wrote:Hey Brad, have you given any thought to building a shooting rest for the bench? The quality and pricing of your' current products leads me to ask. Maybe something with lots of machined aluminum and stainless steel with a built in carry handle around the $300 mark. Just wondering...
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Post by RAMOS »

I've been looking for quite awhile now. I know the Sinclair would do me just fine, especially compared to the one I knocked out in my shop. For some reason I just want to be sure that I'm satisfied enough to only make the purchase once. The only bench shooting I do is for sight check and load development. This makes it important but, something I only do 8-10 times a year. By the way, your' web site is really looking great these days.
wirelessguy2005

Thank You! They do make great christmas gifts, especially when they are a gift to yourself. :lol:
Tokimini wrote:I know what I want for Christmas!! You make beautiful looking stuff Brad.

http://www.customreloadingtools.com/crt_007.htm
boomer84
.204 Ruger Guns: remington 700 sps varmint

Post by boomer84 »

It was a birthday present for my self! This morning i had to have a look in my gun room just make sure i wasn't dreaming!