20 Caliber Flash Hole Debur Tool Available

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

20 Caliber Flash Hole Debur Tool Available

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

Guys,

I just updated my website to include the New updated 20 Caliber Flash hole debur tool. This tool is built entirely of stainless steel, and indexes off the case floor. The tool has a new oversized knurled handle for the ultimate comfort when deburring by hand. The tool also has a built in hex driver for those of you that prefer to use a power tool when deburring the flash hole. Check out my website for more information.

Thanks,
Brad
sharptailhunter
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12FV

Re: 20 Caliber Flash Hole Debur Tool Available

Post by sharptailhunter »

I just received my deburring tool from Brad last week. I used it to clean up some Remington brass. I was amazed at how much variability there was in the cases. I know they're all uniform now. By hand or by the use of the cordless drill, the process was a breeze.
fiddlefadel
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by fiddlefadel »

I love mine...works great in my RCBS trim mate also. I have the 20cal...no pilot needed.
Dave
Hedge
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage model 12 FLV

Post by Hedge »

Just got mine, today. Fast delivery and sweet tool. Just stick it in, spin it until you feel it stop cutting and you're done. Love the fact that it indexes on the web instead of the case mouth. Much more consistent.
Savage 12 FCV .204 Ruger
Viper PST FFP 4-16x50

ImageImage
======
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity" Sigmund Freud.
sharptailhunter

I just did 200 cases last night. It was all Remington brass. I was amazed at how much brass I ended up with afterwards. I did learn that the little pockets at the base of the cutting blades can get filled with brass shavings and stop it from working. It was easy enough to clean out with a small flat blade screwdriver though. A cordless drill made the process very easy as well.
sharptailhunter

I just did 200 cases last night. It was all Remington brass. I was amazed at how much brass I ended up with afterwards. I did learn that the little pockets at the base of the cutting blades can get filled with brass shavings and stop it from working. It was easy enough to clean out with a small flat blade screwdriver though. A cordless drill made the process very easy as well.