Redding Warranty Service is TOP SHELF!

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
FireBallGuy
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington Model 700 VSF 204 Ruger

Redding Warranty Service is TOP SHELF!

Post by FireBallGuy »

As some of are aware of my dilema with my new match dies....I sent an email off to redding this morning before I went to work and not 3 hours later I had a reply from patrick indicating the problem with the seater will be resolved with a new seater stem (hand polished) will be sent to me at no charge to solve the ring around the bullet problem. Also explained the problem I had adjusting the micrometer back to 0, he had no answer to that but WOULD have an answer for me in a few days! And last but not least....the tap stuck in case, stuck in die problem....no problem! They simply told me to send them the die body and the problem is solved! I could llikely get it out myself but I am afraid of doing any damage to the die. These things are not cheap and I would hate like you know what to mess it up. I am SUPER pleased with how this whole thing was handled and this is why I have been a fan of this companies product from day 1....if you have a problem.....they DEAL with it!
Remington Model 700 SPS 17 Remington Fireball Nikon Buckmaster 6-18X40SF, Remington Model 700 VSF 204 Ruger Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24X40AO, Savage Model 12 FVSS .22-250 Remington Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24X40AO
remy3424
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 700, Tika T3, Ruger 77R MKII., Savage Pred., Rem XR100 +

Re: Redding Warranty Service is TOP SHELF!

Post by remy3424 »

Only dealt with Redding once and had a similar experience, but I will add, RCBS has the same top-shelf level of service also in my experiences. You have to remember these products cost a little more but they essentially back them up forever!! Lee and Lyman have shorter warranties but cost less.
Take a kid to the range, both of you will be glad you did. remy3424