Primers listed in flyers

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
ocsjr
.204 Ruger Guns: Copper Model 21 Varminter

Primers listed in flyers

Post by ocsjr »

I got flyers from Midway and Midsouth today and they both had ads for all kinds of primers. Didn't go on their sites to try ordering since I still have some.
WT

Re: Primers listed in flyers

Post by WT »

Midway is "out of stock" for Large and Small rifle, also Large and Small Pistol.
Midsouth also has nothing in stock. :wall: :mad:
Wayne,

"Aim low boys, they're ridin' Shetlands"
NRA Life Member 30+ Years
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

It's not their fault. The supplies will be back. Patience is the only thing that will re-stock the shelves right now. :wink:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
the_right_reverend
.204 Ruger Guns: RUGER KM77VT MKII

Post by the_right_reverend »

I used my head this year and stopped by the Graf's Outlet while home for Christmas and pick up four cases of primers :mrgreen: ...... Now with the price the local yokels are asking when they have them $80/k on BR2's and talk about how much they had to give at Graf's Wholesale :mad: ...... I'll take my business else were
It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men....Image
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Post by glenn asher »

I stop by Graf's when heading up to my father's place for deer season (he lives in Northcentral Missouri). Last fall I picked up a jug of Benchmark "just in case" and it seems like I did the right thing. 8) I'd been buying a thousand primers when I found 'em, here and there. so I haven't been hit too hard by this shortage, yet.......
The sticking point for me has been bullets, but I still have plenty, for now. I stocked up on THEM when the stocking was good, 2006.......... I'd like some more good .224" bullets, but I have enough for the time being.

I'd be wailing if I were still shooting IPSC pistol, though. I don't have ANY pistol primers in hand, or pistol bullets, for that matter, but I DO have several thousand rounds loaded..... i just haven't been shooting my pistols much...
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!