Appreciate an update on N-133.

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
crashcarruthers
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ Kevlar

Appreciate an update on N-133.

Post by crashcarruthers »

I know from different posts earlier, people were trying N-133 in their .204 and the groups looked promising. Just wondered if you felt it was about the same speed and accuracy as H4895 and RL-10x or better? Any comments would be appreciated. I understand it really burns clean. I use Benchmark right now and it does a great job, but I am just an old kid and want to play with something different.
KVW
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV & 12FVS

Re: Appreciate an update on N-133.

Post by KVW »

If you have some you might as well give it a try. There are some folks on this forum that have tried it and I'm sure that they will chime in soon. All that I use is Viht powders in all my guns. I use N-135 in my 204 and it works great for me. Haven't tried 133 yet :idea: but if I do I will let you know.
Savage 12LRPV W/Sightron 36x scope
Savage 12FV W/Weaver T-36 scope

crashcarruthers
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ Kevlar

Post by crashcarruthers »

I have already did a search on this forum and others. I gleaned what info I can find. When I get some time I will experiment and report. It seems that Benchmark and VV N-133 behave about the same even though their volume and grain for a load are pretty different.
foxwhistler
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington L.V.S.F

Post by foxwhistler »

Looking forward to your report.N-133 is a powder that i`m hopeing to try sometime soon as from what i can gather,it could work really well in my 22 inch barrel.
I only have to be lucky once,
the fox has to be lucky every time!