remington brass?

Share information about reloading the 204 Ruger.
crazy2medic
.204 Ruger Guns: custom .204 left hand bolt.

remington brass?

Post by crazy2medic »

okay what's the deal with remington brass and primers? can't find either, I really don't want to shift over to different components, but it's like remington has shut down? I need .204 brass and 7 1/2 primers
Coyote, Cat, Crow, 204 fodder!
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: remington brass?

Post by Rick in Oregon »

I'm using WW brass, but dang, Remington 7-1/2 primers have been scarce as chicken lips around these parts for some time now. :?

For some reason, our local Sportsmans Warehouse carries virtually every size and type of Remington primers, except the 7-1/2. One of the floor managers told me some time ago that the buyers are all golfers, and really don't have much interest in guns and reloading supplies, even though myself and at least six friends in different cities have all put in "suggestions" to them. Wonder whats up with that? :chin:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

Post by acloco »

Check Cabela's for RP brass.

I believe that I purchased the LAST KNOW 7.5 and 205M primers still in the box....4 weeks ago. They were the first of each that I have seen in....5 months. No kidding.
WHISTLEPIG

Post by WHISTLEPIG »

I have not looked for 7.5's for a bit because I have 12,000. I just looked and Powder Valley has them in stock, but the price is a shock.