Does anyone know

Discussion about topics not related to hunting or the 204 Ruger.
K22
.204 Ruger Guns: Kimber

Does anyone know

Post by K22 »

Robert Kyle from Texas? He says he has 37gr. CRT bullets which I ordered from him the beginning of Aug. I've yet to receive them. I've tried contacting him recently and haven't gotten any response.
Tom Kat
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527

Re: Does anyone know

Post by Tom Kat »

I dont know him
The more people I know, the more I love my dog.
K22

Post by K22 »

Sure was hoping someone knew him.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Do we have another scammer here? What was his screen name on this site?

Sorry to hear you may have been ripped off by yet another internet jerk. This site is usually pretty good in that regard; all my transactions have gone very well. Hope he comes through for you.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

K22

Post by K22 »

It wasn't someone who posts on here, but a member told me to contact him because he had the bullets. I was hesitant to say I was scammed and was kind of hoping the member would post saying he could contact him or that the seller may be sick or something.
So far zero response when I email the seller. I did use Paypal as they requested so I guess I'll contact them.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Well I hope it works out okay. But was there not a post here or another site warning us to be wary of someone posting for another or telling us someone had such and such for sale and contact them ?
As I said, hope it works out and you are not out money, but when you start dealing with third parties, I feel a red flag should go up.
K22

Post by K22 »

Bill K wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:05 pm Well I hope it works out okay. But was there not a post here or another site warning us to be wary of someone posting for another or telling us someone had such and such for sale and contact them ?
As I said, hope it works out and you are not out money, but when you start dealing with third parties, I feel a red flag should go up.
When I made a post asking for the bullets I received a pm from a member telling me to email this Robert Kyle. At the time
of the pm my wife and I was going thru Covid and I had a ruptured disc in my lower back. Not a good excuse but it caused me to not
pay attention to details. I'm only out $175, so it is a fairly cheap lesson, but...............
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

That still is not good, no matter. Who is the posted on this site that refed you too him. If I missed that, sorry, but maybe all of us should know that person also.
K22

Post by K22 »

Bill K wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:37 am That still is not good, no matter. Who is the posted on this site that refed you too him. If I missed that, sorry, but maybe all of us should know that person also.

I will take the blame for sure on this one. I'm so pissed at myself for not paying attention, but being down sick, bad back, and so excited that I could get some 37gr. bullets I just fell down on the job so to speak.
He went by Brett78.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

And I would guess Brett78, as not returned any answer or suggestion either. :huh:
nt
K22

Post by K22 »

Not a one. :mad: