Timmney Trigger

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
wtdew
.204 Ruger Guns: Hawkeye Left hand .201

Timmney Trigger

Post by wtdew »

New to this forum and I've just bought my first Ruger Left Handed rifle. Hawkeye 77 in .204.
I would like to replace the 6 pound pull trigger with a lighter one as most of you do I would guess. My question is does Timmney make one?

Thanks,
Dew
stevecrea

Re: Timmney Trigger

Post by stevecrea »

Dew:

I just tried to get on the Timney website and it seems to be unavailable right now. I am sure that others will respond to your inquiry in time.

However, on another front, I am interested in your experience and results with the Ruger Hawkeye in .204. I am lefthanded also, and have been curious about this rifle. Have you tested it out for accuracy?
Novus Ordo Seclorem ("a new order has begun")
the_right_reverend
.204 Ruger Guns: RUGER KM77VT MKII

Post by the_right_reverend »

Midway list the timney triggers, I am left handed and am very satisfied with the rifle basix on my 77
It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men....Image
stevecrea

Post by stevecrea »

Timneytriggers.com lists a replacement trigger for the Model 77 MkII. There is a separate item for a right hand, and one for a left hand. "Fits new Hawkeye rifles with the LC6 trigger". Price is $109.95.

Please let us know how you like the rifle!
Novus Ordo Seclorem ("a new order has begun")
Ahab
.204 Ruger Guns: T/C Contender Hvy. barrel, Savage 112

Post by Ahab »

wtdew wrote:New to this forum and I've just bought my first Ruger Left Handed rifle. Hawkeye 77 in .204.
I would like to replace the 6 pound pull trigger with a lighter one as most of you do I would guess. My question is does Timmney make one?

Thanks,
Dew
You have the LC6 trigger and have a 6 pound trigger pull? Wow, mine came from the factory set at 3.8# and I like it alot.
NRA Endowment
Arizona Antelope Foundation
Arizona Desert Bighorn Sheep Society