Groundhoghunting in ohio

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
browniejamie60
.204 Ruger Guns: savage model 12

Groundhoghunting in ohio

Post by browniejamie60 »

Hello I,m looking to find some new farms in ohio to hunt groundhogs on Here in indiana there are not many groundhogs left as of now i hunt them three times a year around mansfield or many to hook up with someone on this fourm to hunt with thanks Jamie Brown
MAKO.204
.204 Ruger Guns: Mako Savage Model 12 .204

Re: Groundhoghunting in ohio

Post by MAKO.204 »

Jamie, my name is Joe, I live about 40 minutes north of Mansfield OH And have already shot 12 this year. I work on my father in laws dairy farm and the woodchucks are plentiful there, also have many other farms i hunt. The weather turned crappy today but shot two yesterday. Can't wait till soybeans are sprouting :eek: Anyways would be happy to have you come out this way when the weather finally breaks and the beans start popping, oh and when i get my new .204 :P Keep in touch and maybe we can set something up.
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: Groundhoghunting in ohio

Post by Glen »

Hi Jamie. Sorry I didn't get back to you yesterday. I'm on the Eastern side of Ohio about 50 minutes from West Virginia. We have quite a few groundhogs around here but it's nothing like the western 1/2 of Ohio. You're best bet would be to hook up with MAKO.
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen