Our Canadian members will like this..........

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Our Canadian members will like this..........

Post by glenn asher »

I stole this from another website, the text is that person's not my own. I'm not nearly as gifted with the words..........

From the "two can play that game" dept...

The Mayor of Toronto and his pals on city council have been stridently anti-gun, taking it so far as to shut down two gun clubs within their jurisdiction. The not so subtle implication being that sport hunters and shooters obviously are cut from the same cloth as murderous drug dealing gangsters, and thus a threat to Toronto.

Yesterday the Toronto Sportsmens Show, which has been hosting an annual fair at city owned Exhibition Place for over 60 years, canceled and moved it to the provincially owned Metro Convention Center.

Taking with it the annual fee paid to the City of Toronto, a not so paltry $750,000.

City Council members apparently are more than a little upset, 'cause during these tough times they need the dough.

Yeah, well, as the old adage says, "What goes around, comes around." Looks real good on 'em, too!

I love it when narrow minded bigotry is appropriately rewarded with a similarly not so subtle swift groin shot.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
rpknaz
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger KM77VT MKII with Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

Re: Our Canadian members will like this..........

Post by rpknaz »

I don't think you have to be from Canada to enjoy that. :mrgreen: Hit them where it hurts. :wtg:
Peace and love will get you killed. Unarmed helplessness is a welcome mat for evil. Self-defense is the most powerful, driving instinct in good people everywhere. To deny it is evil personified. Ted Nugent.
Schrutester
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by Schrutester »

Serves them right!
CV32

Post by CV32 »

glenn asher wrote:Yeah, well, as the old adage says, "What goes around, comes around." Looks real good on 'em, too!
:wink:
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving. - Ulysses S. Grant (1822-85)
cracker

Post by cracker »

We all like this post. hope they have a hard time finding a way to replace that little old 3/4 of a million. still hard to take hearing about gun clubs and ranges shutting down, hold on to your guns real tight.
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
Gube
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP and BTVSS. Tikka 3 stainless & grey laminate

Post by Gube »

As a proud Canadian, I feel the Toronto politicans got what they so justly deserve. Just goes to show what a bunch of stereo-typical hypocrites that they are. :mad:
Savage Vaporizer
broncsandwhiskey
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage modle 12 LRPV

Post by broncsandwhiskey »

Is not funny when you do something somebody does not like and they try to stop you they are happy when they get that done. But when the thing they didn't like about you hits thier pocket book then all at once they are your friend and and are upset that you left in the first place. It is like hitting your dog over and over again and then you wounder why he will not come to you when you call him. :chin: Always stand up for what is right and never let go of your beliefs.

Ride Up!!!
Shane Gould
RIDE UP!!!
Savage LRPV .204 With a Burris 6.5x20 Mill Dot
And alot of other savage rat killers
Elmer Fudd

Post by Elmer Fudd »

I heard about that a couple of days ago since I'm only 90 min or so from Toronto. It's nice to see someone stand up to these @$$ hats! Hit um where it hurts, in the pocket book! :D
Well what you know bout that, no more buwetts
My name is Elmer J Fudd, Millionair. I own a Mansion and a Yachet!
Wile E Coyote Suuuper Genious