After the change of plans......cont'd

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Keith in Ga

After the change of plans......cont'd

Post by Keith in Ga »

everyone is home and well. Our new granddaughter spent most of the week in the ICU for tests, they found NOTHING! We got to bring her home Friday, and she is doing great. Mom is moving around pretty good after a 9 lb 1 oz baby, and my son is progressing after his appendix surgery. I hope I don't have any more weeks like the last one. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
ImageImage
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: After the change of plans......cont'd

Post by Glen »

Well now thats about the best report anybody could ask for right there!! :mrgreen:

I'm gald all is much better now!! :wink:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

Keith,
Glad to hear all is well with your family. Thanks for letting us be part of your family, it sure never hurts to have others praying for you. This is the most amazing group of guys I've ever seen, even though most of us have never met in person we share our accomplishments as well as our troubles and the responses are amazing. When I posted about Rick going to the hospital I never thought it would get the attention it did but people showed that they truely cared even though most of them have never met Rick. Just is last weekend I met Kevin "Futuretrades" for the first time and in about 10 minutes I said to him how well he fit in our group. We are a band of brothers here and we have something that I don't see on other forums. Please know that you and your family will continue to be in my prayers.
Gary
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

It's good to here every thing went well for ya Keith. And that every one is doing good. Now you can relax a little and take it easy your self.