Winter is finally coming.

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
bullfrog
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 MarkII All Weather Ultralight

Winter is finally coming.

Post by bullfrog »

No one loves a nice sunny central oregon day more than I, but I am relieved to see November just around the corner. I am too busy with work all summer to even check this forum on a regular basis (let alone do any shootin), but now I can see the coyote at the end of the tunnel...just waiting for me to put the .204 crosshairs on him.
Enjoyed everyones pics of skippy flippin high last spring. Anxious now to get back into the predator callin.
Even got a cousin of mine in the area to invest in a .204. Should be fun!
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Winter is finally coming.

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Bullfrog: I'm with you on all counts, there buddy. Spring fun with Skippy is great, but the cooler weather now with Ole Wiley in the forecast gets one pulse up this time of year too. ;) Life is good.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Re: Winter is finally coming.

Post by Ryan S Albright »

Bullfrog its good to see you back on line. Bob cat season opened here Oct 15 I even got pictures of one at work in the parking lot. Strange! I went out Saturday to scout around and thought darn its hot we need rain then We have had a wind storm and now fires every where. Its hot and smoky down here They got us working 32 hours on and 8 off. The nights are nice but until it rains it won't be nice here we have lost a lot of brush to fires not all bad. Need water.Image