Good news for Tikka fans

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
CV32

Good news for Tikka fans

Post by CV32 »

This might be a bit of old news, but I just noticed on the Tikka website (http://www.tikka.fi/) that they have finally expanded their product line to include the .204 Ruger in a number of popular T3 models (Hunter, Hunter Stainless, Deluxe, Lite, Lite Stainless, Camo Stainless, and the Laminated Stainless) and some of them (Hunter, Lite, and Lite Stainless) will be available in left hand. All are 1-in-12 twist.

The Beretta USA site does not appear to have been updated to show these new .204's and so I'm assuming there aren't any available in North America yet, but I expect that will change soon.
:wink:
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving. - Ulysses S. Grant (1822-85)
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Re: Good news for Tikka fans

Post by WrzWaldo »

That's weird I'm still only seeing the 204 in the varmint rifles.
CV32

Post by CV32 »

Pull up the Technical Specifications for each rifle. They're in PDF format.
The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving. - Ulysses S. Grant (1822-85)
WHISTLEPIG

Post by WHISTLEPIG »

I've been waiting a year and a half for a Sako that is in the Beretta catalog. Hope you Tikka fans fare better. When you start to turn blue, stop holding your breath.
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Post by WrzWaldo »

CV32 wrote:Pull up the Technical Specifications for each rifle. They're in PDF format.

Cool thanks!
trevort
.204 Ruger Guns: stiller predator, lilja no 5 1 in 12

Post by trevort »

A few guys on our local varminting board are shooting varmint weight Tikkas in 204 with very impressive results straight out of the box.
Spot shooter

Post by Spot shooter »

I've got a 204 in a AR platform so I'm going to wait until Tikka brings them state side.

hope that isn't too long. :eek:

Spot
stevecrea

Post by stevecrea »

I just noticed the inclusion of 204 on many of the Tikkas as well. The T3 Varmint Stainless is also being offered in lefthand and in 204. Any experience out there with the Varmint Stainless? Accuracy results?
Novus Ordo Seclorem ("a new order has begun")
crashcarruthers
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ Kevlar

Post by crashcarruthers »

I have a Tikka in the Stainless .223 and it is a tack driver and the bolt is smoother than one of my custom Remmy and this at a third of the price. Very impressed!