Finally finished - my new custom 204 - UPDATED

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
bullfrog
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 MarkII All Weather Ultralight

Re: Finally finished - my new custom 204 - UPDATED

Post by bullfrog »

Awesome lookin rig Rick.
I'm lookin forward to seeing the damage it does against skippy and his conniving little friends!!!
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul.
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

Vary nice looking gun Rick, And by the way your test target looks she is going to be a real shooter for ya. congratulationson your new toy,
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Thanks Silverfox, bullfrog and Lee.....it worked out most excellent, new post under 204 Varmint Hunting.

I don't shoot much paper, but the results in the field say the new rig shoots great. I'll have to put it on paper again now that the barrel is broken-in (on Skippy, that is) and see just how accurate she really is. I'm having such great accuracy using the same 32 and 39gr Blitz Kings I use in my Sako 204 with RL10X, I'm hesitant to start trying to find another pet load, she works so well. I may just leave it alone, as any rat at any practical 204 range is dead-meat.

hozz: $40 + UPS to rent the reamer, but it's out now, and will be for a while. After a few chambering jobs, I'll most likely have to send it back for regrinding to freshin it back up. I'll PM you when it's available.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails