Kalifornia Does it Again!

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Re: Kalifornia Does it Again!

Post by glenn asher »

Glen wrote:HIJACK ALERT!!!

:lol:

I hope you're not saying the california legislators are on recess from now til Jan '10!! :eek:

Because if they are that explains a whole lot right there!! :chin:

I know some really nice people from California, I despair for them, but it may be time for them to leave to someplace sane. CA hasn't fit that description for a long time.

Just so you know, Glen, Kentucky's legislature only meets for about 10 weeks each year, which is why we are still a livable state. Up until about four years ago, they only met once every TWO years, for the same time frame. We still have "citizen legislators" not professional fools, running the place, thankfully.

We may be backwards compared to some places ;) , but we're WAY ahead of full-time pols running the place. The governor CAN call a special session now and then, also, but they balk at it's cost ($60K/day) so it's a rarity. We can get away with having a full-time fool for a governor, because the office is pretty weak anyhow, and the House and Senate are split D and R respectively, so they can't get much done :mrgreen: He who is governed least, is governed best.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: Kalifornia Does it Again!

Post by Glen »

I hear ya on the small government GA!! That quite well may be the problem with california. The government wants everybody else to cut spending.
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen