Finally pulled the trigger

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Pmoper
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FV

Finally pulled the trigger

Post by Pmoper »

Wanted to drop a note to thank the many that helped me to finally pull the trigger on my own new .204. Brother in law saw how good his would shoot and wanted it back (I had borrowed it for the winter coyote season)....Just bought a CZ 527 Varmint Kevlar and a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5X14 SF scope for her....I am about to mount the scope and clean the heck out of her before break-in begins.....again...thanks to all.....Photos will come shortly.....I know....I know.....its all bullshit till you drop a picture......LOL
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Re: Finally pulled the trigger

Post by Mike »

Congrats on the new CZ!
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

Congratulations on your new CZ rifle. I am a big fan of the Kevlar stocked CZ's myself. Now all you need is a custom Stainless Steel Bolt Handle to make that new rifle complete. :)

Brad
Pmoper
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FV

Post by Pmoper »

wirelessguy2005 wrote:Congratulations on your new CZ rifle. I am a big fan of the Kevlar stocked CZ's myself. Now all you need is a custom Stainless Steel Bolt Handle to make that new rifle complete. :)

Brad
LOL.....And what is the damage for the New bolt handle...? Putting a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14 (40mm) on it....not sure if it will have clearance issues or not......no, didn't get to installing the glass yet...daughter had another "crisis" and was taken in a different direction.....maybe today....??? Thanks......Paul
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

The standard bolt handle with sporter knob is $80 and the bolt handle with the Ergo knob is $95. They are made from 303 stainless and not only improve the scope clearance but also make the action much easier to cycle. check them out: www.customreloadingtools.com
Pmoper wrote:
wirelessguy2005 wrote:Congratulations on your new CZ rifle. I am a big fan of the Kevlar stocked CZ's myself. Now all you need is a custom Stainless Steel Bolt Handle to make that new rifle complete. :)

Brad
LOL.....And what is the damage for the New bolt handle...? Putting a Nikon Buckmaster 4.5x14 (40mm) on it....not sure if it will have clearance issues or not......no, didn't get to installing the glass yet...daughter had another "crisis" and was taken in a different direction.....maybe today....??? Thanks......Paul
Clint E
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by Clint E »

Pmopr the cz is a great rifle i got one in varmint hope to have one in American one of these days.