Group buy may be on the way!

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
204Shooter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77II Ultralight

Group buy may be on the way!

Post by 204Shooter »

I just wanted to give you a heads up. I am trying to put together a deal for some .204 Ruger AR uppers. It looks like it will be a couple of months out at the most (hopefully).

Here are the details and options. Due to a relatively low quantity, the completed uppers will probably cost about $650. All uppers will come with low-profile gas block and rifle-length, free-floated handguard. I hope to have one to test and take pictures in about a month. Please give me feedback on the options and if you would be interested!

Depending on supply, each person who orders will get to choose between the following options:

1. Flat top upper receiver
  • a. Slick-sided
    b. Regular upper with forward-assist and ejection door.
2. Barrel (All stainless with 1-10" twist and crowned muzzle)
  • a. Medium/light in 20" or 22" lengths. Barrels will be .7" under the handguard and .675" forward the gas block.
    b. Medium/heavy in 22" or 24" lengths. Barrels will be .825" under the handguard and .725" forward the gas block.
    c. A heavier barrel may also be a possibility if there is enough interest.
3. Handguard may be upgraded for an additional cost and limited to availability.
4. Camo dipping may be an option for an additional cost.
Marriage is the only sport where the trapped animal has to buy the license! ... Just kiddin honey! :hail: