? for all you Cooper Nuts

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Re: ? for all you Cooper Nuts

Post by Captqc »

Keith, You may have two, but I ONLY have one and I go shooting with Rick who now has three! How in the world am I supposed to keep up with him??? :huh: Oh, here's a thought!!! :idea: Send me your two then I'll at least be on par with Rick! :wink: Yea, that's the ticket! :lol: Captqc
Keith in Ga

Post by Keith in Ga »

Now that's a plan! .........not a very good one, but a plan. We've got to save money for our Cooper fund.
ImageImage
Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

These folks generally have a "few" Coopers on hand and they are great to do business with. Click on the "Guns Classified" tab.

http://www.firststopgun.com/

The "Guns Classified" link will take you here....

http://www.gunsamerica.com/Search.htm?l ... &pagenum=1

Once there, to get to the Coopers in the quickest manner, sort by category (a-z) and you'll hit the Coopers beginning on ~ Page 4. I just counted 94 consecutive listings for Cooper alone. Their entire on-line inventory of all guns is huge..... Lots of Dakota Arms rifles also (Dakota Arms is about 12 miles up the road), and numerous other rifles, shotguns and handguns.

The "Best Match" sorting category shows the entire First Stop inventory in no specific order of manufacture...

The only thing better than buying one from them over the internet is to go there in person and let Mark take you into the basement where you can look at all of the boxes and actually look in the boxes you might be interested in. It generally works for me....and for Mark sometime too...... :D

In addition to Coopers, they have a wide inventory of top notch new weapons as well as a whole virtual library of used modern and antique rifles, shotguns, handguns, etc..... It's a proverbial gun fancier's candy store...

JMO - CB
Last edited by Bayou City Boy on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RowdyYates
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington LVSF, Cooper M21V, C-Z 527 Kevlar V

Post by RowdyYates »

That www.gunsamerica.com link is definitely a gold mine for Cooper fans. There's usually about 6 ever-changing pages of them to drool over on there.
ryutzy
.204 Ruger Guns: Superior Arms Custom AR-15 Leopold VXIII 4.5-14X50

Post by ryutzy »

Rick in Oregon You should not post such pics. It's bad for my bank account! Wow I hope to have a whole "fleet" of Coopers eventually, but it will take a few years to acquire them if I want to be financially responsible. :(
It's hard to detect good luck, It looks so much like something you've worked hard for and earned.
Stay humble, Stay teacheable
Big_Bullseye
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger #1 Varmint Stainless - Custom Noveske AR15 .204

Post by Big_Bullseye »

Every time I pop back in here there is always a Cooper thread and I am always happy to show my couple of sticks off. One is probably not what you would expect to see in a Coop but I love it. I have been eyeballing a new one lately in 6.5X284 but we'll see. I have a couple other guns that are in que before another Cooper.

Here is my first;

model 38, .17 fireball w/ Leupold VXL 6.5X20X56

model 52, .280AI w/ Swarovski Z5 3.5X18X44

Doveryai no Proveryai