Illinios shooting

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
cracker

Illinios shooting

Post by cracker »

O.k. heres whats up, my job takes me to alot of places in illinios and I like to take a few tools along to make the nights in the hotel go faster. but I need a place to shoot my tools, and its always fun to meet new people at the range. so if you would like to meet up and know of a place to shoot please let me know. the citys I visit are Bloomington, Decature ,Sterling, Sycamore, Freeport,Urbana, Ottawa,rockford, and all places in between.
Thanks in advance and look forward to burning some powder with a few of you flat landers.
Sportingly
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
cracker

Re: Illinios shooting

Post by cracker »

I quess if you ask someone to play in their playground, one should not refer to them as flatlanders. I hope no one took offense to that remark.
Sportingly
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
Clint E
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Re: Illinios shooting

Post by Clint E »

Cracker no offense taken i didnt say anything due to the fact were i shoot is not open to the public and i am not allowed to bring guest to shoot due to insurence purposes. If i had a place i would have said come on by but i dont. Maybe in the future.

Heck we now alot of us are flatlanders :lol: :lol: depends on what part of the state your in.