not 204 but I need help

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Ray P
.204 Ruger Guns: 2-Rem 700 and Ruger#1 S/S

Re: not 204 but I need help

Post by Ray P »

Cracker/RIO Congrad to both.........the sale and the purchase of such a fine rifle. Realy glade to see a fellow member grab such a beauty. Good luck Cracker and like Rick said, I'd put good optics on it.
Later and just my.02
Ray P
Life is an adventure and often to short. Make the most with family and friends. Shoot often and shoot a small hole. Love the 204 Ruger!! NRA Life Member
"We are never to old to learn"
cracker

Post by cracker »

Rick
hope you got the check or you should get it real soon. thanks for the kind words and I feel like I am waiting on a mail order bride. I am sure we will have a long happy life in the field, and it is good to know she is not a virgin. LOL
I am going to order the VXIII in the 3.5x10 right now, I will order it from the good people of the optic zone and hope to receive it about the same time as the rifle. It is starting to fall together and I am one excited puppy (it is honestly hard to sleep, do you think I have the addiction)
Sportingly
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

cracker: No worries, I understand the malady well, having had it myself for years. ;) (Wifey sez we're all like a bunch of little boys waiting for our first BB gun at Christmas. Girls.)

On that 3.5-10X Lupy, make sure you order the Long Range version, as it will have the 30mm tube vs. a 1" model.

The rifle, dies and brass are all packed up, just waiting on the mail Monday afternoon.......
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails