Finishing touches.....

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
Keith in Ga

Finishing touches.....

Post by Keith in Ga »

are made with the Cooper rifles before heading to Montana.

Just four days and counting till we leave. Ammo is waiting, and rifles are ready. Hopefully the pd's are dumb and plentiful! Looks like they've gotten plenty of rain where we're going, but maybe those Montana winds will have everything dried out before Tuesday. A full report, and photos will be posted when we return.
ImageImage
BabaOriley
.204 Ruger Guns: Dtech AR

Re: Finishing touches.....

Post by BabaOriley »

Good luck! I'm less than 7 hours drive from millions of prairie dogs in South Dakota, but my vehicle situation needs to improve before I can make that kind of haul. Soon I hope.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Finishing touches.....

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Keith: Looks like you're all set for some big-time fun with the dogs. Don't forget to take your camera, and don't let those Coopers get too hot in all the excitement. It appears you'll be dodging rain squalls like we've been doing here for three weeks. Remember how those two tracks can get all gumbo in the rain in no time at all...... Don't want to get stranded out on the prairie for a few days, even if you do have some very nice rifles to keep you company.

We're headed out too, and will be in the field at the same time as you, albeit a few hundred miles apart. If you hear gunfire and a bunch of laughing off in the distance, that'll be us being dazzled by Skippy's flying abilities. Have a great time! :D
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails