Obama again

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
greystone
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 VTR

Obama again

Post by greystone »

Here's another one. A ban on reloading?
http://gunowners.org/a042109.htm
Racr350
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS Varmint

Re: Obama again

Post by Racr350 »

Are you Effing Kidding me!? :mad: I mean..i dont reload. But i know most of you guys do and thats outrageous. There is nothing wrong with reloading. It's the same thing as buying factory ammo...except youre the one "maunfacturing" it...soooo whats the big deal!? Oh my godd..hes acting like ammo is illegal. What's he think?..reloading shops are like meth labs? :shock: Come onnn. He THINKS he's so smart...BUT he's not doing anything to stop actual crime. He must have been sheltered his whole life because he doesn't know how REAL society works. He can make it harder for us law abiding citizens to shoot...but it wont do S**T to criminals acquiring weapons. :wall: His whole plan is a** backwards...what a surprise.. :roll: :doh:
Rem 700 SPS Varmint .204 (BSA Platinum 6-24x44) <-- The Favorite of Course
Rem 700 ADL .243 (BSA Contender 3-12x40)
Sav 93FV .22WMR (BSA Contender 4-16x40)
Rug 10/22 Synthetic/SS .22LR (BSA Sweet 22 3-9x40)
LeeC

Post by LeeC »

One Big A$$ Mistake America
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson
jo191145

Post by jo191145 »

I think I'm gonna go order some more components.
Makes me wonder if the "shortage" is all our fault or are there other sinister forces at work here.

Say Goodbye to the good ol USA folks. C ya on the golf links.....or the bread lines......or the front line.

Savage VLP + NF 12x42 + 35 Bergers = .
broncsandwhiskey
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage modle 12 LRPV

Post by broncsandwhiskey »

These are the reasons we need to vote in a very conservitive congress in 2010 and that will hold his feet to the fire on these types of moronic treaties that he signs from the united nations and with other countries. He thinks that Mexico has a drug and firearms problem that is our fault and he says he's sorry for the Americans act. Never in the history has a Sitting President apoligized for the way his nation and that is a free nation. If we do not vote in November of 2010 and also start by writing your Senators and Congressmen and tell them that your fed up with them telling you that the constitution does not apply to you. :mad: :mad: :mad: That the constitution only apllies to those persons that voted for them. We need to stand together and make our voices herd and let them know that we are sick of this crap. If you agree give me a heck YA!!! I am done standing on my soap box for now thanks for listening. Ride Up!!!
RIDE UP!!!
Savage LRPV .204 With a Burris 6.5x20 Mill Dot
And alot of other savage rat killers
Varmintcaller
.204 Ruger Guns: Howa 15001vosv

Post by Varmintcaller »

Amen!