The Opposition

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
jo191145

The Opposition

Post by jo191145 »

This is some scary stuff folks. Caution: The language used there is straight from the gutter. Almost everything there is.
Sshhhh!! so far this forum is not on the list of sites to be banned.

http://www.theobamaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1808

Savage VLP + NF 12x42 + 35 Bergers = .
rpknaz
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger KM77VT MKII with Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

Re: The Opposition

Post by rpknaz »

I have been told that "theobamaforum.com" is a JOKE. That it was made Ron Paul supporters to scare Obama supporters not to vote for him. I have looked at it myself and thought WTF? :? I pray that it is a joke or fake. There can not be this many loonies out there, right? :shrug: :eek:
Peace and love will get you killed. Unarmed helplessness is a welcome mat for evil. Self-defense is the most powerful, driving instinct in good people everywhere. To deny it is evil personified. Ted Nugent.
jo191145

Post by jo191145 »

rp

I'll happily admit this is the first time I've viewed it.

A fake set up by conservative leaning people to confuse Obama supporters??? As if they're not confused enough already??

If so its one heck of an elaborate hoax. Wouldn't shine a very nice light on Ron Paul supporters either.
Now I'm not sure whats scarier. Conservatives masquerading as liberal freaks or liberal freaks.

Most of the stuff I took the time to read was so far off the wall I could believe its made up. Then again the far left radicals have a history of being far left and radical.

Now I'm not sure if I should load every piece of empty brass in the house or simply vow to never vote for Ron Paul.
Can anyone enlighten me on this?

the_right_reverend
.204 Ruger Guns: RUGER KM77VT MKII

Post by the_right_reverend »

makes Stormfront.org look like a bunch of nuns.. after reading some of the topics and some of the user names it got to be some idea of a joke
It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men....Image
rpknaz

Post by rpknaz »

jo191145 wrote:Now I'm not sure whats scarier. Conservatives masquerading as liberal freaks or liberal freaks.
I am right there with ya. Scares the H E L L out of me, either way. :?
Peace and love will get you killed. Unarmed helplessness is a welcome mat for evil. Self-defense is the most powerful, driving instinct in good people everywhere. To deny it is evil personified. Ted Nugent.
jo191145

Post by jo191145 »

Yeah I went back and read some more. It has to be a joke.
Not a very good one in my opinion.
I quess I'll call myself a moderate from now on.

rpknaz

Post by rpknaz »

jo191145 wrote:I quess I'll call myself a moderate from now on.
You and me both. :lmao:
Ruger No. 1
.204 Ruger Guns: XR-100 Ruger No. 1 Savage 16

Post by Ruger No. 1 »

Im not sure what to think of that. If Its not a joke then we have some crazy people out there. And if it is a joke, then the conservatives are..wow. I am a die hard conservative but if that is a joke, then I am very disappointed in my party. :?
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Post by glenn asher »

The word I got, the obamaforums were originally the johnmccainforums, but after the election, the name was changed, and it IS run as a joke, along the lines of The Onion, who are no shrinking violets, themselves.

All this is according to some posters on 24hourcampfire.com. I haven't been there yet, it sounds like something I could pass by without heartburn, though.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!
the_right_reverend
.204 Ruger Guns: RUGER KM77VT MKII

Post by the_right_reverend »

If you dig around enought you will find that it used to be run as spoof for the Fredthompson campaign.... later a ron paul spoof then later john mcCain has links in from prison planet...... it's a total humor site :D
all run by the same bunch of wackos
It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men....Image