as a matter of interest

General discussion and information about the 204 Ruger.
huntsman22
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger 77VT and ruger mkII Ultralite

Re: as a matter of interest

Post by huntsman22 »

Bayou City Boy wrote: For all I know my posts make me seem like a pompous a$$ or a simple idiot This is not bragging, but to put some things into perspective, it’s just a fact that because of what I do that there is not a single factory rifle chambered in 204 Ruger today that I couldn't buy with about 2 hours of my time when working.

-BCB

That is good paying work, when ya can get it.......Also, If it's any consolation, you don't come off as a simple idiot to me.......
Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

huntsman22 wrote:
Bayou City Boy wrote: For all I know my posts make me seem like a pompous a$$ or a simple idiot This is not bragging, but to put some things into perspective, it’s just a fact that because of what I do that there is not a single factory rifle chambered in 204 Ruger today that I couldn't buy with about 2 hours of my time when working.

-BCB

That is good paying work, when ya can get it.......Also, If it's any consolation, you don't come off as a simple idiot to me.......
huntsman:

I think the first sentence above that you are giving me credit for belongs to jo191145....

-BCB
huntsman22
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger 77VT and ruger mkII Ultralite

Post by huntsman22 »

Hmmmm..... You are right. Still, neither one of ya's seem too idiotic to me....
kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Post by kenbrofox »

Hi BCB, when someone with the knowledge makes comments, novices like myself tend to believe most of what we read and not think it might be a typing error, it was just the fact that you said to Rick that you didn't say it that had me confused. Anyway i appreciated your input,thanks,KB. :) PS. Probably the time difference cause of thursday/ friday post,we are a few hours ahead you i think.
' Pay it forward buddy '
Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

kenbrofox wrote:Hi BCB, when someone with the knowledge makes comments, novices like myself tend to believe most of what we read and not think it might be a typing error, it was just the fact that you said to Rick that you didn't say it that had me confused. Anyway i appreciated your input,thanks,KB. :) PS. Probably the time difference cause of thursday/ friday post,we are a few hours ahead you i think.
No problem, kenbrofox.... I should have gone back and read my original post when Rick commented earlier but I didn't. And I just read the post you mentioned after your comment without going back... Since I wrote it, I may have read right trough it again, anyway, and not noticed the typo...

IIRC, you are six hours ahead of us here in the US Central Time Zone. Good luck on the rifle choice and purchase.

-BCB
Hawkeye Joe

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

bcb
There was no reason to edit your post 3 times.Your statement, "Hawkeye keep guessing and speculating. It seems to keep people interested around here", Wasn't that bad. It just shows your TRUE colors which you obviously decided to hide. Unfortunately it's your arrogant style. We expect it from you. Your commentary delivery is pitiful and degrading. You have some good opinions, and because I personally dont know you, opinions is all they are. They're not facts until I see them with my own eyes. I wonder how many people think Cooper does work on Kimbers now :roll: .
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

Hawkeye Joe wrote:bcb
There was no reason to edit your post 3 times.Your statement, "Hawkeye keep guessing and speculating. It seems to keep people interested around here", Wasn't that bad. It just shows your TRUE colors which you obviously decided to hide. Unfortunately it's your arrogant style. We expect it from you. Your commentary delivery is pitiful and degrading. You have some good opinions, and because I personally dont know you, opinions is all they are. They're not facts until I see them with my own eyes. I wonder how many people think Cooper does work on Kimbers now :roll: .
Sorry I didn't get things just the way you wanted them the first time, Hawkeye..... Someone has to really be looking for things to be bothered about when something as irrelevant as that makes their list of bad Internet etiquette. Maybe you can get Brian to disable the function...? As for my response directed at you, I was just responding in a mild way to someone who seems to want everyone to believe that I'm a liar with nothing but a key board....

As for what I might say, keeping it as nothing but opinions in your mind is just fine with me. Maybe pretend I don't exist and then it won't be so troubling for you that I have nothing but opinions.

If anyone with any reading capability at all reads this entire thread, they'll probably quickly grasp the fact that I made a typo/mistake, unless like you they want to make something else out of it... If anyone asks, send them my way.... No better yet, you set them straight and remind them of what an idiot I am...in your opinion. That also will work for me just fine.

-BCB

Edited numerous times by Bayou City boy just so Hawkeye has something to worry about to get him through the cold winter...
Hawkeye Joe

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

Just because I got ya with a funny joke about a safe full of keyboards, you twist it around with me calling you a liar. I can see how one could think that, but I get the feeling you know quite well what the point was! Calling you a liar was not my intention nor my beliefs... I'll bet I got a little chuckle out of ya though? I just hope your face didn't crack when you smiled..As for my last comment about Cooper fixing Kimbers. That's another JOKE at your expense. Kenbro even pointed out a flaw in your dribble, but you STILL couldn't see it with your nose oh so high in the air. What's next, you gonna post your bank statement .This is where I lower myself to your level. :loser: :bum: This is WAY too easy :popcorn:

I however do apologize to forum members who have ethics and compassion for fellow members. That's what makes this place special !!!!!
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)

kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Post by kenbrofox »

Hi all, can we now put this one to bed,PLEASE. thanks to all.KB. :D
' Pay it forward buddy '
Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

Hawkeye Joe wrote:Just because I got ya with a funny joke about a safe full of keyboards, you twist it around with me calling you a liar. I can see how one could think that, but I get the feeling you know quite well what the point was! Calling you a liar was not my intention nor my beliefs... I'll bet I got a little chuckle out of ya though? I just hope your face didn't crack when you smiled..As for my last comment about Cooper fixing Kimbers. That's another JOKE at your expense. Kenbro even pointed out a flaw in your dribble, but you STILL couldn't see it with your nose oh so high in the air. What's next, you gonna post your bank statement .This is where I lower myself to your level. :loser: :bum: This is WAY too easy :popcorn:

I however do apologize to forum members who have ethics and compassion for fellow members. That's what makes this place special !!!!!
No twisting n my part... You know what your intent was in both of your posts. Man up and don't try to hide now... ('I can see how one could think that,".....) I'm sure you can....

It smelled of the same anger and hatred you're spewing right now behind your little altar of righteousness for the "forum". As I mentioned before you got involved, Rick and I had talked and everything was cool, but I guess you think he needs help, huh?

As a side point, I would not have mentioned any of my personal life had it not been for your digs about me being a phony and hunting only with a keyboard...

I hope it warms up soon in the NE so you can get out of the cabin and get some fresh air... You could use it...

Sorry, kenbrofox..

-BCB
Hawkeye Joe

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

:lmao:
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)

Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

Hawkeye Joe wrote::lmao:
That's a definite improvement from the past few posts... I hope it lasts...

:popcorn:

-BCB